Thursday, September 27, 2007

#23 Synopsis

Well, I had my doubts as to whether or not I would finish this challenge. I was so completely overwhelmed when I started this project, that I didn't even want to finish it and regretted starting it. But now that I am at the end, I can honestly say I am glad I did it. I DO feel more comfortable with all the different web 2.0 resources, and want to challenge myself to use them on a regular basis so I can get comfortable with them. It is a true challenge, but one I think I can meet.

Where to go from here? Using one of these resources/tools every day will be my goal. Just ONE of them, so I can retain the information and gain from them. I will check my bloglines account and keep up with those, while downloading books and saving documents to Zoho. There is so much to do, but it is more fun to do now that I have a bit of confidence. Thanks to Diane, Jackie, Allyn and Annette for all your help and encouragement!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Yippee!!!!!!! You did it!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.