Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Merlin #9

I have signed up for an account with Merlin and looked through the site. I like the fact that you can find out quickly about state events and training opportunities. It helps to integrate the state and utilize one another's resources. I have signed up for an account, and will be checking Merlin to see what news there is state wide.

As a part-time employee, I know that the library invests a huge amount of time to training for all aspects of this job--and now with the 23 things, it is really all encompassing. I have had a difficult time really understanding how to accomplish these tasks, but it is finally coming together and I think I will be able to tap into it in the future. It certainly raises the level of professional attitude in the workplace!

I used the link from Merlin to set up a facebook account--let's see if my college son will answer me and let me be a "friend"! Somehow I doubt it!

No comments: